Monday, November 27, 2017

A new Buzzfeed article is out! It features my painting as well as 99 other portraits that are worth a look!  

100 Facebook Portraits

I think if Picasso were around today, he'd be painting his Facebook friends. From time to time we have all been inspired by our Facebook Friends. Some of the portraits highlighted on this list are traditional head and shoulders and some are just wild like the portrait of the guy with an octopus on his head! There are over a billion users on Facebook. Here are 100 professional artists who from time to time have found the time to render a likeness of their Facebook friends. Maybe one of these will someday be at an auction. Some have already been exhibited. Follow these artists on Instagram and check out all of their work and maybe you will find one to immortalize you in a portrait. One thing I forgot to mention is that these artists are all members of our very strong PoetsArtists community platform. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your work! I'm with Columbia Art Center Galleries. Can I get an email to contact you? We have a show coming up that we'd like you to invite to be in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz,
    You can reach me at Judithepeck@gmail.com. My website is www.judithpeck.net

    ReplyDelete